Friday, May 5, 2023

 Hello again. I have been very busy with spring gardening, home repair and upkeep as well as my ebay store and of course Doll Repair. Here are a few new before and afters for you.

This little boy was shot. He was crumbling and falling apart.

Here he is with a new start. His owner wanted him to be durable and safe to play with for her granddaughter. She loves him.


Next up is a bisque doll who was dropped. She needed a lot of help.
I reassembled and reinforced her legs (seen in the baggie above)
I fixed the breaks in the shoulder and neck area and put her back in her dress.


This is a new service I am offering. UV stain removal. This doll has sharpie on her face which the owner smeared around when trying to remove it with acetone.
after multiple days in the UV chamber she is ready for a new face paint.
Here she is finished!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to review my services here. Thank You.